Home | About | Performances | Join | Family | Friends | Contact
©2011 Diversity: The Voices of Sarasota
Southern Bell Designs
|Staff | Board of Directors & Leadership | F.A.Q | GALA | Donate|
Here's a chance to help Diversity: The Voices
in it's mission to reach out to the community.
Below is a WISH LIST of items which will greatly enhance our day-to-day operations as well as allow us to increase our community performances and the quality of our concerts. Giving us the ability to further our mission: “Through songs of hope and inclusion, our LGBT chorus celebrates all of humanity and inspires our community to embrace equality.”
We will gladly accept new or used items, or you may make a financial donation towards the purchase of one of the items. To aid you in your decision we have included approximate costs for some of the items, and partial donations towards any item will also be appreciated.
• Chorus Risers - Our current risers are falling apart and are no longer large enough for the number of singers we have ($3,200)
• Music cabinets for our ever expanding music library.
• Synthesizer/Keyboard for performances where a piano is not available ($1,900)
• Sound System for outdoor performances and in venues where a PA system is not available ($2,300)
• Body Microphones for the small ensemble, Diverse Experience, when they perform for local organizations and community events ($1,500)
• Concert Underwriters This would allow us to spend more time on rehearsing our performances and less time on putting together fundraisers.
• Sponsor A Chorus Member to sing at GALA Festival 2012. You may designate a member or we will choose someone demonstrating the greatest need. ($1,100) Your contribution is tax deductible and will be noted in our next concert program as well as on our website (unless you specify otherwise).
DIVERSITY: The Voices of Sarasota is a registered 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions to the chorus are tax deductible.
DIVERSITY: The Voices of Sarasota
P.O. Box 2453
Sarasota, FL 34230